Tuesday, April 17, 2012



I've just updated the cover to A Time to Heal.

Here's the blurb.

Family Liaison Officer, Chloe Fullerton is helping hero pilot, Captain Steve Ewing, recuperate from injury after he landed his stricken plane, avoiding a major disaster.
Chloe's sworn off love ever since she lost the love of her life. But the spark between her and Steve makes her feel she may yet love again. There's turbulence ahead though--Steve's ex-wife is determined to wreck his and Chloe's blossoming relationship.

Novella approx 33,000 words.

and here's a five star review I discovered on Shelfari yesterday.

 Rated 5 stars
The writer Mel Comley has a really lovely way of telling a story, it grips you from day one. I've put the heading "romantic but not fluffy" that's because, I was expecting a 'fluffy' romance and it surprised me. I felt good about that as I don't like the lovely dovey over the top sort of romantic reads. I would put this in a more fictional type of read.

Everyone in this book, all the characters stand out, they are real. I think most reviewers have told you what its about so I will say how the writer is.

She tells the story well, no confusing, an excellent narrator and I will be looking for more of her books. I'm always hesitant when it comes to new authors, I don't know why, maybe its because I like to see them succeed, and this author really has succeeded. I feel she is meant to go onto big and better books.

I read this book in just 2 sittings, I was sorry to see it end.

Worth buying, defo!

No comments:

Post a Comment