Friday, May 23, 2014

Review of Dolores Ayotte's Up the "Down" Ladder - Inspirational read.



My review for Dolores Ayotte's Up the "Down" Ladder.



I've had the pleasure of reading Dolores's wonderful work before and jumped at the chance to read and review this book knowing that I would not be disappointed in this woman's excellent prose.

Yes, this book is about depression but I never anticipated it being a dark and uncomfortable read, not with this lady writing it.
To be honest I didn't realise that Dolores I have so many similarities. I too have suffered with depression in the past and have battled hard over the years to find something meaningful that would chase away the darkest of clouds overhanging my head, thankfully my writing has cured me of all my depressive thoughts.

As Dolores states so eloquently throughout the book, you, and you alone, can change your life for the better.

I don't have a faith in God as such but Dolores has it in abundance, however I didn't feel in the least that her book was preaching at me.

Great read with some wonderful tales incorporated for both men and women to identify with.

Thank you, wonderful lady, for a terrific and inspirational read.

Grab your copy of this excellent tale now on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Down-Ladder-Dolores-Ayotte-ebook/dp/B007K8QO28/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

No comments:

Post a Comment